- Are children allowed at the conference?
There is no children program in the conference. However, child minding is available at a fee. Spaces are limited.
- What is the cost for child minding?
$30 per child for both days, and $20 per day for a single day.
- I am travelling from overseas, how can I come to the conference?
The conference welcomes overseas delegates. Please refer to our visa page for requirements.
- Will there be wheel chair access at the conference?
Our premise has a lift which is not yet operational, however, it should be okay by the conference date. Also refer to this information.
- Will I be able to speak to any of the women of God one-on-one?
No. There will be no one-on-one meetings with the women of God. Such arrangements can be done directly with them through their ministries, websites or Facebook pages.
- Can I get a ticket at the door if I am late in purchasing one?
Yes. However, there is no guarantee that tickets will be available as the venue has a capped capacity.
- Is there going to be an online option (online audience) for the conference?
Yes. There will be arrangements for online guests to connect via Zoom.
- Will all programs be available for the online audience?
Yes. All conference programs will be available to those with online tickets via zoom.