Attending from Overseas
If you are attending this conference from overseas, here are the steps you need to take.
- Purchase your conference ticket on Eventbrite.
- Request visa letter from the conference organisers. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with your ticket number and names on the ticket(s).
- Apply for your visa. Please note visa information below.
You will require a visa to enter Australia. Here is some useful information for you. Please consider this information as general information. Specific information is found in the links from Australia’s Department of Home Affairs.
Suitable visa for attendees to attend Kingdom Care conference may be subclass 600 visa in tourist stream.
More information about the subclass 600 visa is available on following link:
The eligibility requirements are listed on this page:
Please follow the steps as published on following website: https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/visitor-600/tourist-stream-overseas#HowTo
The requirements and evidence – these include identity documents, meeting character and health requirements and evidence that you are coming to Australia as a genuine visitor and include evidence
- That applicant has sufficient financial means to support yourself while in Australia
- Invitation letter to the Conference
- Plans for stay and any other activities while in Australia
- Evidence and reasons to return home before expiry of the visitor visa.
How to lodge an application online
- Log in or create an ImmiAccount.
- Attach documents.
- Submit family applications together.
- Pay the application fee.
Fact Sheet on Required Visa
This fact sheet contains further information that will assist your arrangements. It contains visa conditions, costs and other important information.
Recommended Migration Agent
Should you require further assistance with preparing and lodging your visitor visa application, use a reputable migration agent to assist. Streams International recommends Migration Plus. Streams International has worked with Migration Plus for all its conferences since 2017.
All their contact details are available on their website: www.migrationplus.com.au
Please regard any information on this page as initial and general in nature. This information has been provided by Migration Plus. The extent of initial immigration assistance Australian Registered Migration Agents can provide is regulated by their industry Code of Conduct and enforced by the Migration Agents’ Registration Authority. By law, they are only permitted to provide immigration assistance upon formal engagement of their services.